ANDAIR AG Switzerland Company has been operating since 1968 and has been active in the design and manufacture of ventilation and protection systems in shelters.
With over 50 years of experience, the company has a track record of over 3,000 massive projects in 55 countries around the world.
Despite the company's products, large and small shelters are well-ventilated and protected against many threats and hazards.
- Explosion-proof valves: These valves are enclosed within the wall and OPENING the building and prevent explosion waves. Values of the valves are determined according to the type of use 1 times direct pressure and 2.4 times the pressure or 3 times the direct pressure and 12 times the pressure. And it can withstand up to 90 times the pressure of the blast wave upon custom request.
- Explosion-proof valves with air filter: These valves are the one valves that filter out the valves in addition to preventing the explosion of air.
- Electromagnetic anti-pulse equipment: this equipment Protects electronic equipment against EMP attacks and prevents malfunction of these devices.
- Air filtration device: It filters polluted air during chemical attacks and prevents air pollution from spilling into shelters.
- Shelter Doors: These doors are designed to withstand the blast waves and protect the lives of people inside the shelters.